Submitted by: Dr. Sunil
"Ayurveda Doctor, Diet, Yoga, Acupressure specialist and spiritual life coach"
Dr. Sunil has received his bachelor degree in Ayurveda in 2001. Today, he is a certified doctor by Delhi Bhartiya Chikitsa Parishad (New Delhi) and was honored by Dabur India Pvt.Ltd. in February 2008 for his dedication and services in the field of Ayurveda... Read more
As we get older, our skin bears the maximum brunt of the passing years, age spots, wrinkles, loose skin and puffed up eyes...
As we get older, our skin bears the maximum brunt of the passing years. Age spots, wrinkles, loose skin and puffed up eyes become the order of the day. In such a case, most of the people resort to surgical methods, to gain back their youthful appearance. If you are one of those who are opposed to options like cosmetic surgery, anti aging home remedies will serve your needs perfectly. Regular application of home remedies for anti aging will give you a youthful appearance without spending too much of time. Just allot a couple of minutes each day for your facial care and in a few month you will see the difference. Here are a few simple home remedies for anti aging you can try out by yourself to keep looking fresh and youthful.
Home remedy for Aging
• This home remedy for anti aging can be found in broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, oranges, apples and grapefruit.
• Turmeric powder when combined with sugar cane juice gives you a paste that is quite effective in controlling wrinkles and prevents the skin from aging.
• In order to get that radiant look, grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk on your face and it will give your skin a glowing effect.
• Cut a Green Thompson seedless grape in half and gently crush it on your face at wrinkles. Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water and let it dry in natural air. Wrinkles will effectively reduce.
• The oldest remedy to reducing wrinkles on the face is to drink plenty of water.
• Vitamin E is also well known home remedy for anti aging. If you have age spots, apply vitamin E oil or cod liver oil to the discolored area. If you do this daily the spots will fade.
• Your ordinary potato, use it raw, grind it up and put it on your face for 25-30 minutes, then rinse. It tines the skin and enhances collagen helps erase fine lines and reduces blemishes.
• Another anti-aging home remedy comprises of pineapples. Cut off the core of a pineapple and rub it all over your face. Leave it on the face for some time and then rinse off with warm water. Applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can also help remove blemishes and age spots.
• Buy castor oil and apply this on your skin, to soften your skin and remove wrinkles.
• A few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots as well.
• Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Fruits and vegetables helpful in preventing aging are strawberries, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, cabbage, red peppers, spinach, oranges, grapes, apricot, kale and turnips.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
Home Remedies for Acne
Home Remedies for Dandruff
Home Remedies for Dark Skin
Home Remedies for Arthritis
Home Remedies for Acidity
Home Remedies for Asthma
Home Remedies for sexual impotence
Home Remedies for Depression
Home Remedies for Alopecia
Home Remedies for Pigmentation